Global test market is one of my favorite survey panels which helps to make money online with paid surveys easily with little efforts. Let’s Check Global test market review.
What is Global test market??
The Global test market is an online paid community that was founded in 1999 by GMI (Global Market Institute) and operating over 60 countries.
Members of this panel can participate in consumer research by sharing their opinions and getting rewarded in exchange.
How to join:
Membership is always free and can be done by simply filling out the registration form. The form is usually in few steps where the questions may ask for personal, contact and household information. So that relevant surveys can be sent to members.
Participants will receive a confirmation email after submitting the registration form. Once membership is confirmed, members can be able to access their personal page and complete profile surveys. Members can start earning immediately just by completing online surveys.
Survey panel: Global test market
Run by: Global Market Institute
Cost to register: Free
Payment method: Paypal and e-vouchers
Available e-vouchers: Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong, Lifestyle, Myntra, Westside, Shoppersstop
Payment threshold: starting with 330 points
Point equivalent to INR 1
My rating: 8/10
- The Global test market is one of the world’s largest online survey panels. It has a large client base of over 1400 companies across more than 60 countries.
- Registration and participating in the surveys are absolutely free.
- Payment process makes around 1 week and always guaranteed.
- Members can choose survey categories and topics which they are interested in.
- Members are automatically eligible for monthly draws and other sweepstakes.
- Survey invites are frequent and fairly high.
- Members can cash out with Paypal.
- Members can redeem points for e-vouchers like Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong type best e-commerce websites.
- Payment threshold starts with 330 points.
- Qualification for some surveys is tough and sometimes people may get screened out.
- Lack of customer support.
The main criticisms lobbied against Global test market are its tough qualification criteria to taking part in surveys and robotic customer support.
Despite these problems, Global test market remains top of the heap for its trust, quality surveys and overall payment timeline. It’s having a pretty good reputation and a lot of people earning being the members of this program.
Other Best Survey Panels to Try:
Here you can find the list of legit survey panels with reviews. If you are new to online surveys, these reviews will help to identify and join the correct survey panel which suits you.
Hope this Review helps you. If you’ve any questions, feel free to contact me.
Please share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google +.