Do you have any plan of quitting full-time job and make money from home?? Most of us love to make extra income by working from home. Are you someone, who wants to live boss free life??
There are so many reliable ways to make quick and easy income on the internet. Freelancing is one of the best ways to earn money online. Let’s learn about freelancing and how to make money from home with freelancing.
What is Freelancing??
A person who sells their work on an hour or daily basis rather than working for a full-time at one employer is called freelancer. A Freelancer is self-employed and works for different projects at a time by offering their services.
Freelancing is very flexible. Being a boss, freelancer sets his own price and timings by working full or part time.
For example, you’re having some particular talent like web designing. Someone who wants to design their website will hire you and pay the fee for completing their work. This is called freelancing.
Advantages of Freelancing:
- Being a freelancer you can work from anywhere and anytime you like.
- Setup your own work profile and start working on a subject which you have more interest and knowledge.
- Lives boss free life. You are the boss and make your own terms and conditions.
- Set your own timings and amount for your work.
- You can choose the clients and projects which you wish to work with.
- Earn more with fewer expenses.
- Freelancer has a better work – life balance. They can spend more time with family and children.
How to Start Freelancing:
Follow this guide to build a successful career in freelancing.
- Explore your Talent: Every human being has their own talent. Before starting your freelance career, select a topic which you have more interest and knowledge.
Example: content writer, web designer, graphic designer etc……..
- Build a Portfolio: Create a portfolio that showcases your work. Potential clients are most interested in your ability to do the work than your qualifications. So create a portfolio with examples of your work. Add your past experiences and sample of your work to the portfolio. A portfolio with great work examples acts as a key to building your success in freelancing.
- Promote Your Skills: It’s very important to promote your work to reach a target number of visitors. Start promoting your portfolio in social media. Social media plays a great role in getting more visitors. Promote on Facebook, Google+, twitter, Pinterest and so on.
- Register in Freelancing Websites: There are so many websites like Freelancer, Fiverr, Truelancer etc…. who offer freelance jobs to job seekers. Simply register and update your profile with sample work and your portfolio. Nowadays these websites are very famous and so many freelancers and companies registered with them.
- Fix Your Rate: In freelancing websites, so many projects were posted regularly by clients who want to hire. They invite freelancers to submit their bids. So prepare your rate per hour or per project and bid accordingly. Customer will hire you upon your bid rate, past experiences, reviews, portfolio and ratings for their work if they found you’re talented and fit for their needs.
- Work for free: As discussed, Customer will hire you upon your reviews and ratings. You need to complete a minimum one project to receive reviews and ratings. A client looking for potential freelancers to deliver their work as they are spending so much money and every penny is countable. If you’re a new freelancer there is 90% of chance to lose the project. Occasionally some clients don’t choose freelancer with most experience but instead, spend their time they look for a freelancer who offers low rates. So instead of bidding high rates, work for free and convince the client to give a try. To make a great impression, you should have a convincing portfolio. In this way you can get a project and if client satisfied with your work they will hire again and recommend to others.
If you have any questions related freelancing feel free to contact me. Please share if you liked this post.