Default WordPress settings are not SEO friendly and you need to change the settings after installing the WordPress. Don’t worry, it’s very simple and does not require any technical knowledge. You can easily change the settings with the help of this guide. Let’s check the Essential Settings after Installing the WordPress.
So far we have discussed –
Now we need to change the settings after installing the WordPress.
Essential Settings after Installing the WordPress:
- Delete Default Posts, Pages And Comments:
- Change The Permalink Structure:
- Change General Settings:
- Enable/Disable User Registration:
- Change WordPress Discussion Settings:
- Update WordPress Ping List:
- Configure Reading Settings:
- Install Theme