Cpanel is a Linux based web hosting control panel provided by web hosting companies to the website owners to manage the website easily. It is designed to simplify the process of hosting a website easily without depending on web developers by providing the graphical interface and automation tools.
Cpanel uses a tiered structure to control the website in various aspects. An administrator, reseller and website owner can control the server and website through a web browser.
Advantages of Cpanel:
- Easy to use.
- Supports all languages.
- Adapts the screen size automatically. So we can use on any device.
- Has built-in file manager to manage the files easily.
- Integrated with phpMyAdmin tool to manage the databases easily.
- Has Integrated email wizard which helps to send or receive the mails using a mail client.
- Cpanel handles automatic upgrades of Apache, MySQL, PHP and other web applications.
What we can do with Cpanel:
Cpanel graphical interface and automation tools help to manage the website easily and 90% of websites hosting on Cpanel. Here what we can do with Cpanel.